Sunday 3 April 2016

Happy Scrappie subscription - March Edition



Since getting back into planning, writing and my general passion for all item's of stationary. I have also subscribed to Happie Scrappie, which again is a monthly envelope jam packed with cute and practical item's. This is my first review of the Subscription service and I also have a post coming about the Grab bag I purchased. 

About : Are you a Happie Planner?
We are a monthly subscription, the Happie Planner kit, which has a selection of planner related products with coordinating themes and variations in each kit. The idea of having a planner kit is to allow all the Happie Planners to get a bit of a lot of things, and the kits will include a selection of samples of fun products, just what you need. Our March 2016 kit is calling all you planner girls and stationery addicts. March's box featured all the planner girls' favourite: #stationeryaddict #penhoarder #washitapelove. If you are a planner girl who can never have enough pens and washi tapes, March's box is a favourite.

Content's : (A5 planner edition)
 - 1 sampler pack of A5 sized inserts (20 sheets, insert size: 148mm x 210mm, option of punched or unpunched)

- 1 Dashboard 
- 1 Pagemarker 

- 1 Planner Sticker Sampler 
- Stationery Themed wood trinkets (with adhesive backing)

- 1 Magnet bookmark 
- 1 Mini Tassel 
- 1 Stationery gel pen (random design) 
- 1 Page Flags 
- 1 Mailer box (In picture above) 

- Pagemarker 
This page marker can be used to keep your place within any planner, secured with a paper clip or hole punched if required. I personally use these on my current week as a page finder, the write list's for shopping or item's easily forgotten for the week ahead. I do love to make list's so i really like this item and it's compactness.
- Mini Tassel 
Green is my favourite colour and my new planner just so happens to be green also. This is my first charm so im a little lost as to what i can use it for. Im sure i can ask the planner community what would I use and also adapt this item.

- Magnet bookmark 
Okay yes this is too cute and adorably me. It's already in my planner and my day lights up just seeing my creativity come to fruition. This little magnet sums up my current state of mind, in that i can accomplish anything. 
- Dashboard 
I love dashboards as they are so versatile. They can replace a boring or non relevant planner divider, also be kept within the mailer envelopes so you have a  selection to choose from when you tire of a current dashboard. Perfect addition to this month's parcel.


- Planner Sticker Sampler 
These sticker's are fun, vibrant, cute and have some great reminders relevant for any one's month. I love sticker's and I can never have enough so when i have some like this sent to me, they go in my travel storage case unti they are used. 

Stationery wood trinkets (with adhesive backing)
These little wooden trinkets are so adorable that if you didnt want them in your planner (only because they are so pretty), on show then they would be perfect to decorate your desk, pencil case or another item. 
- Sampler pack of A5 sized inserts (20 sheets size: 148mm x 210mm, punched or unpunched)

The sampler pack holds 20 sheets of double sided printed paper. It has different designs on each, some pages are lined-squared-patterned boxes etc. So each month the art work on the sampler pack matches the theme. So this month the samplers were filled with the cute stationary characters. Great additions for planner need's from list making to just jazzing up a section. 

- Page Flags 
Page flags are my absolute favourite item aboit being a planner addict. It's an easy way to mark important weeks within your planner, using cute and colourful tags. Plus with the never ending choice of design you can change to the season or event. 
- Stationery gel pen (random design) 
This pen is a very cute and clever in that the lid is painted like its a pencl and under the lid is a concealed pen. I Love having an extensive pen, pencil set in which i can change up my style to fit my mood or even just the thickness and colour. A writer can never have too many pen's or stationary. 

Personal Sized kits - 
- Page size : 95mm x 171mm
 Personal A5 kit's -

- Page size: 148mm x 210mm (A5 / Half Letter sized)
The price of the kits is as follows:
Personal Sized: U + shipping
A5 Sized: USD15.99 + shipping
Fauxdori: USD15.99 + shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...