Monday 27 October 2014

My little "DVF" Box





So my second box from "My little box". Was in honour of well known fashion legend "Diane von Furstenberg". It includes fashion items this month and also beauty accessories.

Whats inside My little box ? 

- Fashion and lifestyle accessories 
- Our magazine (My Little World) 
- Illustrated goodies by Kanako 

Must-have beauty products (including our own in-house 

  beauty range, My Little Beauty) 
- And other surprise's 


Fashion, beauty and lifestyle surprises delivered straight to your door for £11 (+ £3.95 PP) per month.



Diane von Fürstenberg : 31 December 1946 (age 67) Brussels, Belgium

Diane von Furstenberg first entered the fashion world in 1972 with a suitcase full of jersey dresses. Two years later, she created the wrap dress, which came to symbolize power and independence for an entire generation of women. By 1976, she had sold over a million of the dresses. DVF has expanded to a full collection of ready-to-wear and accessories including shoeshandbags, small leather goods, scarves, and fine jewellery. The company also offers luggage, eyewear, and home furnishings.


Diane's commitment to empowering women is expressed not only through fashion but also philanthropy and mentorship. In 2010, with the Diller-von Furstenberg Family Foundation, Diane established the DVF Awards to honor and provide grants to women who have displayed leadership, strength and courage in their commitment to their causes. In 2012, Diane was named the most powerful woman in fashion by Forbes Magazine.

"I didn't know what I wanted to do, but I always knew the woman I wanted to be" Diane Von Furstenberg.



So the first item in the box is this beautiful brooch. Its ruby red lips can be used to jazz up the most dullest of days or outfits. I cannot wait to find a suitable time to wear it. A wonderful addition to my collection. Also i do love the cards included with beautiful quotes, I keep these incase i ever feel the need to lift the spirits of a friend. 


Along with the beautiful brooch and illustration, there was this beautiful packet included. Whatever could be included ? Why my my .... A tres chic scarf. Mine was the black and white version. Also within the envelope, it shows you many ways in which to use the scarf. All of which are amazingly innovative. 


Then to top the box off, you revieve a lovely well polished magazine. This little beauty box from paris, is an amazing addition to subscription boxes.


I cant wait for my next edition to arrive.


1 comment:

  1. I've just signed up to this and I cant wait for my first box to arrive!
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...