Friday 25 March 2016

Ihearthome's March edition


That amazing time of the month again when ihearthome's happymail box comes through the letterbox. This subscription box comes in 3 seperate value's of choice, My happy-mail is the £15.00 value box. Im so excited as ihearthomes is definitely a favourite.

About : ihearthome's are passionate and a little excitable about all things home. We have always loved making that house into a home and love gorgeous items that really make the difference. From quirky wooden signs to romantic rustic hanging hearts, we love all the items we sell. We have beautiful wedding decorations and gifts, stunning children's items, heart warming hearts, gorgeous signs and plaques. Take a look around the site and see what takes your fancy.  Don't forget to come back again, as we are always looking to add new items.

Content's: 
- Wooden chic "Love" sign 
- Malteaser's bunny chocolate 
- Inspiration "This is my happy place"
- Sass & Belle "Easter bunny"
- Sass & Belle "Foral bird hook"
- Tags & stationery set 
- Hemp string 
- Washi tape 
- Wax melt 
- Clip-bag 

- Wooden chic "Love" sign 
This is a sturdy and well made sign, spelling out the word "love". It is decorated with a floral pattern on the front of the sign, then is white in the other area's. Really nice little chic decorative piece, it can be placed in small space's to add some colour and personality,  
- Sass & Belle "Easter bunny"
I love this little bunny and as i have a beautiful new niece, i think this will be the perfect gift for her first spring. I'll use another item in the box to personalise it.

- Sass & Belle "floral bird hook"
Ive had a bird hook before within a HappyMail box and its one of my favourite item's. This will look so lovely as a pair now, plus an additional hook for item's. My bedroom has a forest green and wood scheme, so anything like birds etc gives a beautiful effect when its hung up.
- Tags & stationery set 
This beautiful vintage themed tag set with stickers and twine included is stunning. I cant wait to use this too make a personalised tag for Sass & Belle bunny for my niece. 

- Clipbag
This is a handy portable shopping bag. Its easy to fold and carry in your handbag or clipped to your keychain as it's so light. They're environmentally friendly in that they reduce your need to use plastic bags, which also helps save money in the long run also. 
- Hemp string 
This is a red string which is good for all craft and if like me your just getting into penpalling, it's handy to have so I can bundle my letters in neat pile's. Always a good staple to have.

- Washi tape 
I currently have stocked up some Washi tapes and I do love the design of this one. I have so far loved learning how to do this form of decorating paper, pages in a scrapbook with Washi tape. I love having them in my craft box and look forward to getting more designs. 
- Wax melt 
This wax melt is beautiful and i can only describe the smell as almost like marzipan. This melt is quite big and thick, so you can cut off bit's to melt and make it last. As this is quite fragrant and the scent throw is really good, I only use a small amount to burn in my melter. Im so glad this melt will last me at least the month. 
- Malteaser's bunny chocolate 
Being that it is traditional this weekend with spring we have been given a bunny chocolate treat. Yummy and thank you. (This little bunny did not last long past this picture) 
- Inspiration "This is my happy place"
I love having Inspiration cards within my stationary set. As i can use them for letters to friends, inserts to happy parcel il send to cheer up family and friends plus other use's. I even have a frame which i will change every week to keep motivated and inspired,   
I really liked this month's edition with the stationary in particular. Im really enjoying my passion's of writing, scrap-booking and journalling as way's to express myself. This box had some nice summery useful materials for this and I am excited to use them. My floral bird hook will be put up next to the one i had received when ihearthomes was a very new subscription, it was probably one of the first items within the box. My easter bunny will definitely be a keepsake il personalise for my niece. So the box as a whole has a lot that is relevant and great for my hobbies. The "Love" sign is beautiful but very small, this felt maybe a little out of place with last month being valentines themed. 

The chocolate bunny did not last long at all sadly. The clip-bag was not my cup of tea unfortunately and whilst this box was amazing for my hobbies, it somewhat felt lacking something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...