Wednesday 8 October 2014

My Little box UK - Parisienne



My Little Box aims to delight and surprise you every month. It is a hand-picked and beautifully designed box. Containing fashion, beauty and lifestyle surprises. Other goodies created exclusively for you and based around a different theme every month. Each box promises to delight for the lucky recipient.


Inside the box :

- Must-have beauty products 

(including one from our own in-house beauty range, My Little Beauty) 

- Fashion and lifestyle accessories 
- Our magazine (My Little World) 
- Illustrated goodies by Kanako 
- And other surprises


You can opt out of our monthly subscription anytime you want - no mess, no fuss. 
So the theme of this months box is "My little parisenne box"


So within this box you will find a different feel. Its not all beauty, this has treats in the form of chic stationary etc. Its something new and for those looking for a change. I love to explore new fresh idea subscribtion boxes. 



So in this months box :

- Beauty bag containing 
 Laura Mercier primer
NUXE oil 
Illuminating concealer pen
- Stationary goodies
Journal with "My little box's story" in the first 5 pages
Very chic stickers 
- Geek chic goody
 Laptop / Ipad cover


First of all the bag is really cute and can be used for travel. Within the beauty bag was a huge surprise, by the quality of the products. 
Now the NUXE oil is a product I've used and i can say without a doubt this is an excellent product. Im so thrilled with this addition.
Then the second pick in the bag, the Laura mercier foundation primer. Im amazed at the quality within this beauty bag, its high end with generous full sized samples.
Now the third product is the boxes own brand to try. This is lovely as french cosmetics and skincare, are always of high quality. I have the illuminator pen, I will happily report back to how this product works. So the beauty bag gets a massive thumbs up.


Now this is my cup of tea, i love journals to write lists and note down ideas. This journal is a high quality and thick, so that you will be able to write a lot of content. Then you have some amazingly cute sticker art to use if you so wish. These are just so chic and not childish at all, which may surprise people to know. Or might just be me in that i love all things kooky and outside of the box. They are high quality products with a beautiful artist touch.Im proud to have this at appointments, just sitting and writing my thoughts. 


My last product was a laptop cover which is beautifully made and so soft. Its currently protecting my ipad and has space for my notepad when im in hospital. Ive enjoyed taking this to hospital and i will insert a picture on my instagram. Its a box full of surprises  and beautiful addition's.


I am so glad i saw this box on my friends blog then subscribed. Its worth every penny, for those of use bogged down with samples. If you are craving something new and inspired, then i recommend fully "My little box UK". Im excited for next month as its unique. 

Do you subscribe to "My little box?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...